User Focus, Client thingy

觀看網站導覽 寫信給我 留言給我 返回主頁

It's the third day of IT web design course today!

Er...I don't have any friends I guess...= ="

Always feel like alone! But oh well~ Gotta get use to it....

We did new things today, let's not talk about Flash first,

There's a lesson called.. something to do with Client ( I forgot the actual name!)

Well, the teacher taught us that when we become as a web designer, we need to be aware.. oh actually, not only to be aware while being a designer but also being a student or anyone! we should really consider the word:"copyright" it's a very important topic!

Like the other day I found someone were copying my work and my stuff and that makes me so.. pissed off.. = ="

Not to mention who is the person, cause it's meaningless.. and I don't want any people go to that person's site to bombarding that .. person's site.. it will then make me feel sad for that person.

Yeah,...but if you copy from someone's work without the person's permission or even acknowledge that it's "someone's contribution", you really are.. infringe the law(?) I haven't open my bag.. Didn't review that part.. so I am not 100% sure if my expression were right.

Anyway, and the teacher also said that later on during the class we will be doing something about like.. how to negotiate/communicate while having an interview with a client.

I guess that's important to know! (Well.. for what we learn, they all important..!!) I meant, although I wanna be a teacher in the future, I might not need to negotiate with the Client, but thinking the other way, student's parents are just like Clients! You still and have to know what you are going to communicate/say when you meet your client, and as well as when you are having an interview with an employer in a business area.

 

Another lesson we had was about User focus, Stephen, our teacher said that while designing a website, we should also need to be ensure we are making a website that can be seen from different browsers that people use. We also need to know if our website satisfy the public/ certain people you are targeting's need.

 

Er.. Ya.. that is it..!!

Later on I will publish my Mr Potato by PS and some sort of flash work on SPACE!

Keep waiting!~^^

 

Chinese version?@@

唉~~ 最近沒太多時間英打完又中打!

看不懂的嘛!!

學著看阿!!^^

當初你要當我的朋友的時候不就是要從我身上學英文的嘛?^^

大致上就是我上課學了些什麼!

最近上課好像連美化blog都變成空談~

但blog天天更新! (一定要的喔~)

還有~ 誰星期五想讀書的~^^

來Ultimo Library 報到喔!

 

鐺鐺當~~


The picture above is the PS task


It's my Mr. Potato work just done a min ago!!^^

 

1 則留言:

  1. ˇˇ 哈尼阿最近看你好像都很晚睡吼ˇˇ.....還是說在掛網阿@@早點休息壓.....
    怎麼會說你沒有朋友ˇˇ....你不是人緣最好的嗎ˇˇ?  是怎麼嚕哀??

    回覆刪除

【訪客沒有帳號請使用名稱/網址留言。】
【匿名者的留言可能會比較慢回覆】
【請不要留下注音文或者是火星文,謝謝。】

INSTAGRAM FEED