Ordinary diary... (Everything a little bit)


觀看網站導覽 寫信給我 留言給我 返回主頁

  • Link me to transportation to beast

  • Link me to see shape tween

  • I talked to Ann last night, so good to talk to her, I can imagine that she is getting skinner than ever, she told me she didn't eat lunch much... oh no.. Ann.. you should've eat at least something!! Ann said she want to ask May Ann to come as well. Sure! we obviously will see each other soon! oh well.. but not on Friday, cause Friday I used to go library and study there. Don't wanna change the time.

    There are six good friends (female) in my life, 小穎, 家瑩 Eliza, Ann, May Ann and Annie, I met them in


    different time. well, we still are good friends!^^ three from Taiwan, one is Thai one is Malaysian and another


    is from Hong Kong! I love you all .



    They all play a very important role in my life, they supporting me when I feel down, they encouraging me and


    give me more confidence, they also give me suggestion while I am lose my way.


    Thank you all, girls


    5 則留言:

    1. 能有這麼多好朋友真的很棒!快樂唷!

      回覆刪除
    2. 我等妳的回應等好久......

      回覆刪除
    3. There three good friends (females) in my life, 小穎, 家瑩 Eliza, May Ann, and Annie, I met them... bla bla..
      dude.. da ain't 3....小穎, 家瑩 Eliza, May Ann, and Annie.. hum...
      i counted 5 names in there... 2 chinese, 3 english, @@...
      confusing......

      回覆刪除
    4. You are important in my life too. 我好開心因好友n知己難尋. (^pq^)

      回覆刪除
    5. 读《.九.评.共.产.党》 做.三.退.保.平.安 全.球.退.党.热.线.电.话:001-416-361-9895 邮箱:tuidang@epochtimes.com (请使用海外邮箱和破网软件配合发送.三.退.声明)更多请访问 美好未来 获取破网软件

      回覆刪除

    【訪客沒有帳號請使用名稱/網址留言。】
    【匿名者的留言可能會比較慢回覆】
    【請不要留下注音文或者是火星文,謝謝。】

    INSTAGRAM FEED