My Cool Learning about Javascript

觀看網站導覽 寫信給我 留言給我 返回主頁

Today is the second day of web design, I learned something from the course today!^^
Firstly we had a lesson which was about scripting.. I checked the scirpting section before I went to school this morning, I thought we might be doing window scripting, oh well..!! we are actually doing javascript stuff :) I am not that worry now LOL!!
Our teacher Pat taught us how to write a basic script and shown us how it actually present.
I found it a bit hard (well I guess cause I've never "really" get to this part of computing) Obviously it's new thing and it's interesting!!^^
I've decided to do some more fimilar work on these three exercises we've been doing this morning..
Below is what we've done during class time

http://home.pchome.com.tw/enjoy/tifft_t/work/2-4.htm
http://home.pchome.com.tw/enjoy/tifft_t/work/2-5.HTM
http://home.pchome.com.tw/enjoy/tifft_t/work/2-6.htm

Below is what I practice in Chinese Version & Please do check it out as well!^^




Especially check out this one... LOL!!!


 

I had James in the afternoon for design! This time we are really using photoshop to do some practice. I recognise a diagram which I did with Mrs Stamell when I was year 10 doing graphic design! LOL!! I didn't know that I actually used photoshop ever.. oh well.. I forgot them all! Although I learn everything by myself.. well..  mostly, I figure things out by myself..  I still need to listen carefully on what teacher said whether we should work those softwares appropriately.
Photoshop is hard!! (for me...)compares to PhotoImpact/Gif animator.  But I will~ try my best to do the course well~

今天的課程就差不多.. 蠻好玩的吧!!
因為我們今天都學到新的東西(對我來講啦~) 我也學的很快樂喔~^^
非常好玩呢~^^
現在我也在自己練習今天教的東西!
呵呵~ 我都會做個連結點! 大家都要點進去按按看唷!!
這樣你們才知道我做的有沒有成功阿! 哇哈哈哈~XD

留言

熱門文章