Doctypes Task combines with PS exercise

觀看網站導覽 寫信給我 留言給我 返回主頁

This work is not finish yet however it's partially completed!
I tried to finish on Thursday night, but I gave up because none of the tag was work.
I tried again this morning, and I read through all the website that related to CSS. Especially thanks to
Keigo and sOrarize(中級者的心得)

Because of the stupid scrol bar on the side, so I used PS to fit as one page.

 

A warning to everyone:
Just a few minutes before, a friend of mine sent me a link with a url like 》
http://www.imstuff.us/profile.php?msn=tifft_t@hotmail.com
She asks if it's me.
Well.. it's my email but I've never seen this ever. A few seconds later she replied and asked me not to open it!! She told me it's a virus.. >"<
Dear friend, if you see such link.. please be aware!! I mean.. You wouldn't want your computer get a virus, right?



朋友說上面那個咖啡色的有我的email在上面的是病毒唷別亂按嘿... 也得小心別亂按嘿...=.=" 要是中毒了可別說是我惹的唷...

6 則留言:

  1. 你真好人.你竟然回來幫我.不過我真係唔識電腦?檔.我會領你煩擾.不如你可唔可以幫我整個放上
    Windows Media Player.感激你高人.

    回覆刪除
  2. 唔得呀.




    Windows Media Player就緒.
    我比個密碼你入去我空間整得嗎?
    http://mirin.lolipop.jp/tokei/tokei03.swf

    回覆刪除
  3. 我都加你為好友..多謝

    回覆刪除
  4. ∵∴☆▁▂▄▂▁.★∵∴☆.★∵∴ ∴★◢█████◣* ☆.∴★∵★ * ☆ ☆◢████☆██◣.∴天氣冷了,☆ `◢■◤█████◥█◣.送妳一件毛衣,*★ ◥◤∴█████∵◥◤∵小心別著涼了! 【口袋】叫溫暖 【領子】叫關懷【袖子】叫體貼 【釦子】叫思念
    ※讓這件外套緊緊伴著妳渡過寒冬的每一分每一秒。 親愛的朋友:身體要保重l|
    ☆    ▦    ☆★∵☆.◢◣   ◢◣    ◢■■◣ ◢■■◣   ◢■■■■■■■■■◣  ◢■■■╭~~*╮((((( ■■■◣    ◥■■■/( '-' ) (' .' )■■■◤   ◥■■■/■ ..../■ ■■◤     ◥■永遠ㄉ快樂■◤     ◥■■■■■◤      ◥■■■◤ 友情就像放風箏~       ◥■◤        ▼ 一旦來的時候一定要緊緊抓住她        \          \一起向全世界宣告不變的友情吧           \            \ 祝你快樂~○( ̄0 ̄)○            \              \               \                       ● \ ●              《 ︾ ︾》               》 《         _▂▃▄▅▆▇███▇▆▅▄▃

    回覆刪除
  5. 好久沒有來留言了,今天來晃晃~~ㄏㄏ~~~
    先來去睡了~~你也早點睡吧~~~哈哈~~~
     
    @(☆_★)@ ¥

    回覆刪除

【訪客沒有帳號請使用名稱/網址留言。】
【匿名者的留言可能會比較慢回覆】
【請不要留下注音文或者是火星文,謝謝。】

INSTAGRAM FEED