Bouncing Ball & Assessment Coming up!

觀看網站導覽 寫信給我 留言給我 返回主頁

This morning we were doing flash again, the task we are doing ... was.. "bouncing ball"

oh yeah, so I actually learn something from it, it's cool that cause I've never notice we can actually play the ball like that.. Don't know if David (My brother) notices that as well, the other day he told me once he finish the exam he is going to play around with flash MX.

There's a guy call David in my class as well.. he is cool and funny :) There are always fun while he is there besides us.

Alright.. I was going to teach Stela(I don't know if I spell right.. oops..) the bouncing ball.. cause she missed out a  few steps and was confused... Well.. I forgot all the steps until I back home and have a rest afterward.

 

La la la...

 

While Robyn taught us about HTML.. I guess, as being a designer I should.. consider... MSN space isn't a proper website.. cause sees that.. eh.. while we are doing all those tags.. it seems we can use some which has been restricted. Did you guys actually know what I am on about?@@

Well.. the things is.. as being a "future designer" what we need is.. to design a webpage that is satisfying a proper web standard...

 

bleh.. let's stop from here..

 

Talk my assessment.. it's due on week 9...

which still got hips of times to do..

Er... Ya.. but doesn't mean I am fool around now, cause I am aware that tomorrow I will have a little quiz on javascripting and on Wednesday I have a sort of .. Client thingy.. the teacher.. Sandra(? I guess that's the name) she wants us to find some infomation about the copyright (I mentioned before) I chose the topic of downloading mp3.. I guess it's easy.. (As far as I'm concern..)

Oh yeah..I've received two invitation cards.. plus one rose.. = ="

Hey, sorry guys, I am not going to celebrate Valentine's  okie?^^

I guess you guys will see my blog.. ya.. so that's what I wanna tell.. ^^"

 I think I should work now~^^"

Let me think how am I going to post my bouncing ball...

 


 

我才剛寫完說我今年不過情人節,我就接到中學同學的電話,一起相約吃情人餐阿?!!

嘿嘿... 我還是乖乖在家裡吧~^^

 

恩... 今天又學到一些東西囉!!

關於動畫,HTML的一些觀念,跟... 一些關於CSS或是其他東西的..

ㄜ..今天上課快睡著了說...= ="

無聊?@@ 不是...

昨天運動到我都沒力氣了..我的脖子還彎了呢.. 阿哈哈哈...

其實應該是...今天雖然只有三堂課..雖然只有七個小時

(亞洲人一定認為: 哼~那沒什麼! 我們還不是一樣...早上七點到下午五點.. 而且我們有八節課耶!)

ㄟㄟㄟ...可是可是!! 我是每一堂課上兩個小時以上耶~ 最後那一堂課是三小時耶...

輸了吧~~~~

 

anyway~ 最近會更忙吧!!

因為我要提早(且開始)準備Assessment了!←就是報告咩= ="

降子才不會做的很差呀!

 

ㄟ~就降子~^^

3 則留言:

  1. 有空回信給我吧.........

    回覆刪除
  2. 情人節喔ˇˇ一眨眼 睡覺起來~~~就過去了......好久沒看過白天了.....整天都是睡  都是ㄍ半夜活動ㄉ夜貓子ˇˇ
    為啥麼捏ˇˇ"   我比較喜歡晚上安安靜靜的  似乎這個世界只有自己一個人存在~~~做任何事都能隨心所欲  自由自在@@

    回覆刪除
  3. 保持上动态网的方法。MSN即时通讯:用MSN免费即时消息给dtwip001@hotmail.com, dtwip002@hotmail.com, dtwip003@hotmail.com, dtwip004@hotmail.com,dtwip005@hotmail.com 发一个短信,一分钟内会收到几个IP。如果看不到以上帐号在线,这是因为每个MSN帐号只能接受一定数目的人加其为联系人,超过后再加就显示不在线。用MSN上面的菜单栏里的“操作”那一栏, 然后->“发送即时信息”->“其他”,然后会看见“输入电子邮件地址”,在里面输入以上帐号中的一个如:dtwip005@hotmail.com,然后点“确定”,就会出现和这个帐号的对话框, 随便发几个字母就可以即时得到有效的 IP地址。一个帐号不行,可以多试几个。

    回覆刪除

【訪客沒有帳號請使用名稱/網址留言。】
【匿名者的留言可能會比較慢回覆】
【請不要留下注音文或者是火星文,謝謝。】

INSTAGRAM FEED